CFA course has three levels and it is offered by CFA Institute, USA Since 1969. Candidates must pass all three levels of examinations one by one. CFA Level I exam takes place twice a year (June and December). CFA Level II & III exams are held once a year (June).
CFA Level 1
CFA COURSE DETAILS
- Have a bachelor’s degree or be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree.
- Or have 4 years of qualified, professional work experience
- Or a combination of work and university experience that totals at least 4 years (Part-time, and internship positions do not qualify)
- Meet the professional conduct criteria of CFA Institute.
CFA Program has three levels but the subjects are same with different difficulty level and understanding.
|Ethical and Professional Standards (total)|
|Investment Tools (total)|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis|
|Asset Classes (total)|
|Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning (total)|
- One time enrollment Fee: $450
- Early Registration (24 Sept’15) : Deadline passed
- Standard Registration (17 Feb’16) : $ 860
- Late Registration (16 Mar’16) : $ 1280
- To register you can visit CFA Institute website
- Withdrawal Can be done as per CFA Institute withdrawal Policy
CFA Program Advantage
After you complete your CFA training and pass all the exams you can work in the following profile:
- Research Analyst
- Portfolio Manager
- Chief Executive Officers
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Relationship Managers, Sales, & Marketing
- Risk Manager
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Performance Measurement Specialist
- Private Banker
- Hedge Fund and Mutual Fund Manager