- Lecture Notes
- Video Tutorials
- Practice Questions
- Student Forum
- Faculty Blog
- Live Classes
- Customer Support
How Live Virtual Classes are being conducted ?
Steps to Follow:
- Enroll for online class / demo.
- You’ll receive an email half n hour before class begins.
- Open the email and register for the particular topic.
- Download the a small software on the scheduled time and wait for the faculty to start the class.
- Watch, listen and read everything live
- Ask questions and doubt in live class
- Use white board to write your doubts
- Listen to others doubts
- Chat privately with other students
- Get class recording if you miss the class
- Get the lecture note before the class
- Save travelling time.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Any PC or MAC
- CPU: 1.7 GHz
- Ram : 2 GB
- Headset (Headphone & Mike)
- Internet speed: minimum 512 Kbps