The FRM Exam Part II is second part of FRM certification exams. You need to pass the FRM Exam part I first in order to pass the FRM part 2. You can write the exam in May or Nov, twice an year. So, if you are FRM I; you need to start preparing on time. After completing FRM II you’ll be expert in operational risk, market risk and credit risk.
After passing of the the FRM exam part II, you can apply for FRM ® Charter. However, for this you need to have a total work experience of 2 years in risk management related profile.
At iPlan Education we make sure that you get proper placement assistance, once you pass the exam. Also, here is a list of potential companies who are hiring FRM and their salary.
iPlan Education is an GARP Authorized FRM Exam Prep Provider. Lets have a look how we go about the training.
The FRM Exam Part 2
There are no educational or professional prerequisites to sit for the FRM Exam. Normally, it is recommended that you give FRM 2 exam after passing FRM 1 exam.
Also, if you have acquired any financial certification or degree before writing FRM exam, it is helpful.
- MBA, CFA
- CA, CPA
- Working professionals in Banking, Investment or Finance
FRM II exam format are almost same as FRM I.
- Exam Month: MAY and NOV
- Both FRM I and FRM II can be given on the same day
- However, candidates choosing to sit for both Exams – Part I and Part II – on the same day, must pass Part I before Part II will be graded.
- Mode: Pen and Paper. Calculators are allowed.
- Format: Multiple Choice questions / No negative Marking
- Time: 4 hours in the afternoon for FRM II.
- Questions: 80 Questions for FRM II.
- Results: 6 weeks after the exam.
- Calculators allowed: Texas Instrument BA II Plus / HP 10B II / HP 12C
- List of FRM Examination centers
Cost For the Exam:
- Early Registration : USD 350
- Standard Registration : USD 475
- Late Registration : USD 650
- Register for FRM
The FRM 2 Coaching Online | Face to Face Classes
Our FRM Preparation is based on our Start-Study-Solve-Score modelTM. It’s an excellent approach to train every group of student.
The FRM 2 Exam Classes
- 80+ hours of Classroom training
- Doubts and revision classes
- Re-attend classes for next 1 year if you fail- Free
- 2 Mock test and 2 Mock test Assessment Classes
A complete set of comprehensive study package:
- Printed Books Set
- Lecture Notes – Pdf
- Question Bank
- Get 800+ questions to solve.
- Assess you growth and poor area
- Compare you score with other candidates
- Printed Formula Guide
- Excel Models
- Financial Calculator Training
- 2 Mock tests
- Access to Faculty Forum
The #No. 1 Team of Instructors
iPlan Education has united the best instructors in North India. This is why our students love us so much and we are able to achieve a superb *passing score of 70-80% .
- After training support.
- Career planing and placement support.
- 1 Year free revision.
- Internship support.
- Doubt sessions.
- Scholarship for meritorious students
Classroom Training program includes:
- Classroom Training
- Premium Study Pack
Fee FRM II Classroom Program: INR 26,000 / USD 520
Fee FRM II Online Classes : INR 23,400/ USD 468
*Early Bird Discount: 10%
Why iPlan Education
- We follow ISO quality standards.
- Six Sigma practice for error handling.
- Contents are developed by CFA, FRM, MBA, PHDs.
- Cross verified by working professionals and updated on students feedback.
- Old students are given updated material without any extra charge.
- Periodic Mock test and case studies.
- 20+ locations around the globe.
- 11+ Courses with international curriculum.
- Best Training Institute in Financial Services Training.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5
- Follows ISO guidelines
- Over 7000 fans following
- 10000+ students trained
- Working professionals from 89 different MNC have already joined our programs.
- SouthEggCapital, UK – Forex Training
- Blue Ocean, USA –CFA Live Projects
- Reliable Solutions, Mumbai – Knowledge Partner
- ShareKhan, Mumbai – Business Partner
- VerticalSlab, Delhi – Placement Partner
- GARP, USA – FRM Training