Transfers, Refund, Cancellation and Postponement for Online & Class room Programs
- This refund policy is applicable only for candidates who enroll for the online and full classroom training program.
- If you can not attend the classes due to any reason and want refund of fee. You have to request us at least 3 days before the batch begins. Request has to be made vie email or written (not over the phone). Refund will be provided only after deducting study material price.
- There will be no refund of fee in any case after the classes have started.
- Also, in case if you want to send any other student at your place (to attend the classes), you can put a request. We’ll consider it on case to case basis (subject to management approval).
- Up until 72 hours before the Training Services are due to commence, You may be noticed in email to alter the training Location provided that the new location is within 10 km of the original location.
- Printed and online study materials will be provided on or before the batch beginning date.
- In case of delay in delivery of complete study material, We’ll be providing you with lecture notes to begin your studies.
- Printed study materials will be provided just before the class begins to Classroom Students.
- Outstation, self-study and online student will receive printed study materials with in a week.
- Online study materials are normally provided with in two working days.
Refund and replacement for Study Materials
This policy is applicable to candidates who have only bought our electronic and printed study materials, not enrolled in online virtual class or spot classroom programs.
- No refund will be provided once study materials are issued.
- Torn and miss printed materials will be replaced with new one, if returned with in 15 days from the date of postage.
- No, study materials shall be copied, re-printed or reproduced in any form either electronic or print.