Transfers, Refund, Cancellation and Postponement for Online & Class room Programs
- This refund policy is part of original admission terms and condition policy. Hereby, we assume that you have read and agree to our terms and condition before taking admission.
- This refund policy is applicable only for candidates who enroll for the online and full classroom training program.
- If you can not attend the classes due to any reason and want refund of fee. You have to request us at least 7 days before the batch begins. Request has to be made vie email or written (not over the phone). Refund will be provided only after deducting study material price.
- There will be no refund of fee in any case after the batch has started.
- Also, in case if you want to send any other student at your place (to attend the classes), you can put a request. We’ll consider it on case to case basis (subject to management approval). However, we hold not liability to do so.
- In case to face to face class the study center can change due to unavoidable situations. We’ll try to keep the training Location within 5 kms of the original location.
- Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.
Refund and replacement for Study Materials
This policy is applicable to candidates who have only bought our electronic and printed study materials, not enrolled in online virtual class or spot classroom programs.
- No refund will be provided once study materials are issued.
- Torn and miss printed materials will be replaced with new one, if returned with in 15 days from the date of postage.
- No, study materials shall be copied, re-printed or reproduced in any form either electronic or print.
- All dispute and settlement will fall under exclusively under New Delhi, India jurisdictions. Therefore, both parties will abide by the law of New Delhi, India Jurisdictions.
- All disputes arising out of or in any way connected with this agreement shall be deemed to have arisen in New Delhi and only courts in New Delhi shall have jurisdiction to determine the same.