When you enroll in services provided by iPlan Education we assume that you have read and agree to the following terms & conditions and you abide by them.
- Training: Training is conducted by expert faculties in the respected area, if you are not satisfied with the faculty delivery or training style – we can change the faculty even if only 50% of students in the batch requests us to do so.
- Batch Size: All our training is done in batches. No, personal training classes are provided. Batch Size can go upto 100 students in online class and 50 in face to face class. As we allow past student to re-take the classes.
- Study Materials: All study materials are developed by MBA, CFA and FRM. If anything required to be updated student are free to inform us, contents will we updated semi-annual in the month of June and December every year.
Only outdated and torn study material will be replaced with new one.
- Delivery of Study Material: You will get electronic study material with in 2-4 days of admission. Printed books may take 7-10 days to deliver by post.
- Access to Electronic Study Material: We provide video tutorials through Google drive or iPlan Education App. Student can access anyone of them. There is maximum 5 to 10 views limit per videos, depending on the course. So, students are advised not to share their study pack with others.
- Validity of electronic study material: Study packs can be access upto 1 years. Depending on course offering and your purchased.
- Scheduling classes:
- iPlan Education reserves the right to specify the dates of Classroom and Online Trainings.
- iPlan Education reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any scheduled class on advance notice.
- If course/batch is cancelled for which fees has been received, iPlan Education will only refund the course fee, we do not bear any loss due to cancellation of batch.
- Repeat Classes:
- Students are eligible to take repeat classes for the course they have enrolled for next one year from the date of enrollment.
- Repeat classes are subject to new batch formation, if due to any reason iPlan Education is not running new batch or closed the program. Students will not get repeat classes. iPlan Education holds no responsibility or liability in this case.
- We have taken fee for one batch only and we’ll provide classes at least for one batch.
- So, students are advised not to miss the batch in which they have enrolled.
- Code of conducts for students: Students shall act disciplined throughout the training, any miss behavior, insult and mis-representation about our image will not be accepted. If student found guilty, we reserve the right to suspend him/her from the course and no money will be refunded.
- Changes to this agreement: iPlan Education reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions. iPlan Education may modify these terms and conditions on written/email notice. The modified terms and conditions will apply to your enrolment.
- The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of Law at Delhi/New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
- The Refund Policy is part of our Term & condition. By, agreeing with our terms & condition you are also agreeing on our refund policy. Please, read it carefully.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Transaction fee charged by payment gateways would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.
- All dispute and settlement will fall under exclusively under New Delhi, India jurisdictions. Therefore, both parties will abide by the law of New Delhi, India Jurisdictions.
- All disputes arising out of or in any way connected with this agreement shall be deemed to have arisen in New Delhi and only courts in New Delhi shall have jurisdiction to determine the same.